Coleman Ultimate Campaign Giveaway T&Cs
1. Submission of entries in the Ultimate Camping Giveaway (‘the Competition’)is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’).
2. PROMOTER: The promoter is Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd.
3. ENTRY FORMAT: Entries must be made by filling out the online entry form.
4. TERMS OF ENTRY: All entries must be submitted with a valid email address.
5. COMPETITION PERIOD: The competition will run from 19/11/21 to 03/12/21. The competition period may be changed at the promoter’s discretion.
6. WHO CAN ENTER: This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is not open to trade (commercial) or wholesale customers.
7. HOW TO WIN: Entries must be made by filling out the online entry form. Details must include a valid email address. The winner will be drawn at random from the total entries received at the end of the promotion period.
8. DATA COLLECTION: Personal contact details (name and phone number) are required to inform the winner and will only be used for this purpose.
9. FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM: By entering this competition you agree to release Facebook/Instagram of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.
10. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be drawn within 5 working days of the prize period ending and will be notified using the email address provided and/or contact number given. If after three days a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be re-drawn and given to the next entrant selected at random.
11. PRIZE PACKAGE: The prize is as follows:
12. CONTRACT LAW: All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
13. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
14. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties, but you do authorise Daiwa New Zealand to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition as well as further marketing communications.